Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
View Full-Size Image
@Lock Software 0-0
The @Lock software is the user interface for controlling and configuring the @Lock Swing Handle. Using this software, the administrator can create access codes and HID cards and assign users. The handle can be controlled in real-time from the software platform. All actions that are directly related with the swing handles are stored in an SQL database (e.g. opening, closing, granted accesses and accesses rejected on the basis of non-authorization).
- MS Windows 2000/NT etc.
- SQL database
- TCP/IP network connection to the swing handles
- The number of handles and gateways is only restricted by the
capacity of the computer
- Communication with swing handle via server (gateways) or
directly with @Lock Swing Handle, IP
- Stand-alone administration programme for the @Lock system
- Requires max. 3-4 seconds for a status update
- Administration of users and rights
- Administration of HID cards, opening of active keys and access codes,
closing, activation or deactivation of swing handles
- Observation of authorised and unauthorised access attempts
- Recording of all events connected with swing handles
- Central observation of swing handle
- Combination of all swing handles and servers
- Events recording